Easy Tajweed for Kids – One Month Tajweed Course for Kids
Do you want your kids to read Quran with proper Tajweed rules?
The Easy Tajweed for Kids is a well-structured course. This course is designed to help children learn and apply tajweed rules to their Quran recitation. This course covers the fundamental tajweed rules necessary for correct Quranic recitation.
Learn Tajweed Rules for Kids with Top Quran Teachers
Welcome to our Easy Tajweed For Kids Course. Learning Tajweed rules is an essential part of reciting the Quran, and it is important to start learning these rules at a young age. With our top Quran teachers, kids can learn Tajweed rules in a fun and engaging way.
- We are organized and have a clear plan for Tajweed lessons.
- Our teachers are able to structure their lessons in a way that is easy to follow and builds upon previous concepts.
- Our Tajweed Tutors are well-versed in Quran recitation with a deep understanding of the Tajweed rules.
- They are able to explain the rules clearly and provide examples to help students understand.
- They are able to adapt to the individual needs of their students. They are able to modify their teaching style to suit the learning style of each student.
- Our Teachers are able to speak English fluently to explain the Tajweed rules to kids.
Course Objectives – Easy Tajweed for kids
- Understanding the Arabic Alphabet and its pronunciation.
- Understanding of Makharij and Sifaat (Articulation Points and Characteristics) and how they influence the correct pronunciation of words.
- To enable kids to identify Full Mouth letters, Qalqala letters, Soft letters, and Throat letters, and pronounce them correctly.
- To develop the kids’ understanding of Huroof al Madd and Huroof al Leen, and teach them the rules for reading these letters.
- To enable kids to identify and pronounce Lengthening letters (Huroof al Madd), and understand the rules for lengthening letters for 1, 2, 4, and 5 seconds.
- To teach kids the pronunciation of Nasal Sound (Ghunnah), and develop their ability to distinguish between Ghunnah and Ikhfa.
- To teach kids the correct pronunciation of the word Allah, and enable them to recite it with clarity and precision.
- To develop kids’ understanding of the characteristics and pronunciation of the Letter Ra and enable them to pronounce it correctly.
- To use interactive teaching methods such as quizzes, and practical exercises to engage kids and promote their retention and understanding of Tajweed rules.
Empower Your Child’s Quran Recitation with Our Easy Tajweed Course For Kids
If you’re looking for a comprehensive and engaging Tajweed course for your child, look no further than our Easy Tajweed Course for Kids. Our experienced and knowledgeable tutors are well-versed in Quran recitation and possess a deep understanding of the Tajweed rules.
By the end of this course, kids will have a solid foundation in Tajweed. So what are you waiting for? Enroll your child now and watch as their Quran recitation skills flourish under the guidance of our exceptional teachers. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Enroll Now!